miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Memories... Illusions... Dreams...

Those words I was unable to convey… That day… That time… Those thoughts I was unable to carry out… Words and thoughts… The connection between the two… Without words, thoughts cannot be conveyed… Without thoughts, there are no words… They are both as vital as each other… They can never be divided… Like the wings of angels…

That long, long memory of a dream… That, perhaps, was the memory of my soul…

Things remembered when one is asleep…Things forgotten when one is awake… Where the deepest layers of memories become the outmost layers of one’s dreams… Which are reality? Which are illusions? One cannot tell until one awakes… Or perhaps they are, at the same time, both Truth and fiction…

Dreaming… I was dreaming… Perhaps it may have been but a long forgotten memory… A dream… A memory…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario